26-27 March, 2015 – Nancy (France)
“Rethinking Paths on Creativity and Sustainability”
UPDATE: Deadline extended to November 30th 2014!
ARTEM Organizational Creativity International Conference seeks to rethink paths on creativity to move organizations towards sustainability.
The objective of this international conference is to bring together academics, managers, professionals and doctoral students in areas such as engineering, arts and management to tackle the topic of organizational creativity in its different dimensions.
Cross-field approaches that merge management techniques with aesthetics sensibility, engineering solutions with management perspectives, or management analysis with artistic tools could contribute to the provision of solutions that cater for the simultaneous need of financial soundness, organizational stability and sustainability. The organizers especially welcome contributions that cover such approaches, exploring new frontiers for the practice of management in organizations.
> To find out more, see the Call for Papers of the conference (here as pdf) – deadline: extended to November 30, 2014,
and the Call for Papers of the Journal of Cleaner Production
Presentation of conference tracks. The following are suggestions of contributions:
– Creativity and Sustainability track: Creativity for sustainable solutions, Creativity and ethics in business, Sustainability and organizational competitiveness, Creativity for social innovation and social entrepreneurship, Institutional challenges to creative sustainable solutions
– Creativity and environmental management initiatives: Creativity and environmental management initiatives, New strategies towards environmental preservation, Prototyping processes and ideas feasibility, Creativity and EMS quality improvement,
Risk management, Life cycle management of products and services, Supply chain management
– Creativity, Aesthetics and Management track: Creativity in design/ architecture/ landscape, Sound, performative arts and device, Work spaces, engagement and performance, Creative industries and economic well being, Representational methods (hands on or performance based), Art Aesthetics and Creativity in Organizations
– Creativity and Innovation track: Sustainable innovation, Creativity and innovation management in SMEs, Measurement of creativity and innovation, Creativity and innovation in the economic downturn, Knowledge management for creativity and innovation, Managing creativity and innovation in virtual context
– Pedagogical track: Views on creative approaches to learning.